- In soil, fulvic has a “chelating” effect on the nutrients that plants need to grow.
- Helps plants cope with frost and drought better.
- Supports beneficial microbes in the soil.
- Improves soil aggregate structure and reduce soil salinity.
- Enhances the water retention of the soil.
- Has antibacterial and anti-disease effects.
- Promotes seed germination, root growth, and early coloring of fruits.
- Enhances the synthesis of sugar, starch, protein, fat, and various vitamins.
- As a foliar spray, fulvic acid increases the plant’s oxygen uptake capacity with an associated increase in chlorophyll production.
- It can detoxify pollutants in the soil.
- PH buffering capacity-soluble in acid & alkaline soils.
- Increases growth and yield of crops.
- Improves plant respiration.
Organic Matters 85% min
Fulvic Acid 80% min
PH Value 4-6
Appearance: Brown Powder