UP- Urea Phosphate
Fertan Urea Phosphate (UP) (17-44-0)
- High purity, quick effect, suitable for a variety of crops (greenhouse, open field) and fruit trees.
- Fully soluble in water, which makes it suitable for various irrigation systems; drip as well in spray, (fertigation process).
- Does not contain sodium, chloride ion, and heavy metals.
- High nutrient content, it contains high concentration urine nitrogen and phosphate, which is easy to be absorbed by crops quickly.
- It can meet the needs of phosphorus for the whole growth cycle of various crops, especially at the beginning of plant development when plants need a high level of phosphorus to form an ideal root system.
- Acidic fertilizer; it is suitable for the improvement of saline soil, also it is suitable for alkaline soil (high PH soil).
- It is a valuable product with great potential as a finished fertilizer, and as an intermediate in the production of solid and liquid fertilizers containing polyphosphate (the raw material for NPK water-soluble fertilizer).
- Increases sprouting, plant growth, and root development.
- Increases flowers, fruits, and tillers in the plant.
- Accelerates maturity and increases crop yield and quality.
- Unique physical appearance (dry white crystals, not oily, unsticky with no caking).
- Forming a clear solution without any turbidity.
Thermal processed phosphoric acid is used to produce our high-grade urea phosphate product, which is characterized by:
- High purity.
- Free of impurities and solid materials.
- Stable physical characteristics such as viscosity and density.
- No sludge formation.
*Store away from heat.