MKP- Mono Potassium Phosphate
Fertan Mono Potassium Phosphate –MKP (0-52-34)
- Fully water-soluble.
- Highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be minimal. For example, early in the growing season, when phosphorus and potassium are needed at high rates i.e., during root system establishment and shoot development, up until flowering and early fruit set.
- The high level of phosphate increases cell division and development of new plant tissues.
- It suited to applications through fertigation systems in open field and greenhouses, drip systems, low throw sprinklers, center pivots, spray units, and misters.
- High purity and fully water-soluble product.
- The presence of potassium plays an important role in protecting the plant from early stress, as well as providing good support for the fruits in the early fruit set.
- Our product is free of chloride, sodium, and heavy metals.
- It can be applied in combination with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle. However, it should not be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
- No caking, Easy to handle, dissolve, and apply.
- It is suitable for the preparation of fertilizer blends and the production of liquid fertilizers.
- Safe for plants and humans; has a moderately low pH (4.5), Therefore, it is not corrosive to fertilizer pumps or to irrigation equipment.
- It can be mixed with water for making foliar sprays that can be directly sprayed onto a plant’s leaves for treating phosphorus and potassium deficiencies in flowering and fruiting plants (quick response), also it acts as a suppressor of powdery mildew when applied as foliar spray; when mixed with systemic fungicides, it improves the fungicide efficiency and allows it to be used at reduced application rates.
- MKP powder is often used as a nutrient source in hydroponics as well as soil-grown crops.
- Increases quality and sugar content of sugar-rich fruit crops at the production stage.
- It is a buffering agent; when used in fertilizer mixtures with urea and ammonium phosphates, it minimizes the escape of ammonia by keeping the acidity at a relatively low level.
- It is important for:
- fruit and vegetable size and color development.
- Flower development of fruit trees and ornamentals.